Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Waterfall: An Art Elements Challenge

The minute I saw Jennifer Stout Cameron's gorgeous glass bead I knew instantly I wanted to marry it up with lush assortment of batik ribbons which I braided into a cord, and coordinating seed bead strands. Unfortunately I came down with a relapse of bronchitis and was unable to finish in time. But here it is, a work in progress. I hope to get this put together soon!

The beautiful accompanying clasp is by Keirsten Giles. The peacock blue links are by Shannon German.

The bead Jennifer provided the group with...

Take a peek at what everyone else created.

Guest Designers

Sarajo Wentling
Deb Stewart

Art Elements Team

Sue Kennedy
Laney Mead
Lesley Watt
Claire Fabian
Cooky Schock
Jenny Davies-Reazor
Caroline Dewison
Cathy Spivey Mendola
Niky Sayers
Lindsay Starr
Jen Cameron


No comments :

Post a Comment