Friday, April 20, 2012

Treasures at my Doorstep...

What an amazing day. I spent the afternoon at Keeneland taking in the beautiful weather and a fun day watching the ponies. When I arrived home I had 3 packages waiting for me!

First ... these sweet glass beads:



Then ... a collection of yummy metal components from the amazing Staci Louise:



Next ... from my super talented buddy Genea - check out her sweet new packaging!



I just love her new stamped design and the hand-made card she made for me!

Then...
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I could not believe my eyes as I opened her package: so many lovely treasures, and extras...




Absolutely gorgeous glass beads. I'm so in love with her Wing Dings; just look at all this color, everything so beautifully executed and presented. Gasp ...


One of the most exciting sets - Weeny Dings!!!! Check them out at the upper right of the picture below.

The other night as we were chatting, I hinted that it might be cool to make some really small wing dings. A few hours later...voila! I'm so excited about these (well EVERTHING!). I'm picturing some cute fringy earrings with colored linen and these tiny weeny dings. I can't wait to play!!!

4 comments :

  1. Wow girl, you got some awesome loot there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome! I hope to see what you do with those delightful wing-dings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very, very good time ahead for you. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the etched glass beads! And those Weenie Dings....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete