Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Collaboration...

I could barely contain myself all day. I had checked the shipping status for a package I was expecting and saw that it was due to be delivered today (!!!). It contained the results of a collaboration with Shannon LeVart (missficklemedia). About a month ago I made a batch of ceramic hoops and sent them off to Florida for Shannon to make toggles for. I was so thrilled to open my box of treasures (which contained a whole bunch of other amazing goodies too!) and find these...





3 comments :

  1. Thank you Cristi! - I will be posting them over the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to work with you on this! Your ceramic work is beautiful and I can't wait to show off what I made with them. Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate!

    ReplyDelete