Friday, June 15, 2012

FiberWire

Did I mention that my daughter Nellie has her own fiber dyeing and spinning business? She just launched it about 6 months ago.  More recently she began experimenting with spinning fiber onto wire. I have LOTS of wire in my studio that I use for my jewelry work. Well, she snagged a spool of copper and several of her hand-dyed fibers and the result is a new product I am SO excited about: FiberWire. I'm very proud to offer Nellie's wire in my shop at Starry Road Studio.



6 comments :

  1. This is fabulous!!!!!!! What an innovative girl you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just brilliant! I would love to get my hands on some of this pretty fiber wire. I will have to keep her in mind. And bookmark her site! Enjoy the day, Miss Karen. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant collaboration! Can't wait to see this fiber wire in designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see some examples of what you have made with the fiber wire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I will be buying some of this!

    ReplyDelete