Sunday, May 5, 2013

Catching Up...

Have you wondered what has been going on with this blog lately? Well maybe not, but here's an update anyway.

I've been on Facebook. A LOT. I've found it to be the best venue for sharing my latest news and studio creations, so I've been spending more time there than on this blog - in case you haven't found me there, come see me at my Starry Road Studio page on Facebook. I hope to get back to blogging again though I will continue to use Facebook as my primary social media network.

Here's a quick visual summary of goings on the past few months...

Making stuff: all kinds of stuff, like these (ceramic, metal and jewelry all by me) :










My daughter Nellie and I have also been collaborating a great deal on her WoolyWire - with new colors and styles (the fiber rolls will soon become WoolyWire):


And I have also been chatting, collaborating and trading with friends about projects like these:
Beautiful new beads by Genea Crivello-Knable that I have recently acquired
More beautiful beads by Genea

2 comments :

  1. He he you sneaker! I had no idea you posted these! I love blogs with photo stories :D Hooray for beautiful work and collabs! Thanks for the shout-out! xo Genea

    ReplyDelete